Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Almost the end...

Same class. Jack was suspended for a long, long time. He came back for a week and this is what happened...

Another kid in my class... let's call him Jim... is very loud and excitable, but overall a good kid. A couple of weeks ago I missed a staff meeting. Jim wasn't in class that day and we were writing an assessment. I was complaining about absenses to a fellow teacher and I brought up Jim. The teacher blinked and said "didn't you hear?"

"Here what?" I asked.

"Jim was expelled. He was caught dealing drugs."

Shock and disbelief were my reactions towards this. See, Jack I could see things like this coming from, but not Jim. So, down goes another one.

A week later, I am taking attendence and notice that not only is Jim still on my role as "suspended until further notice", but Jack seems to have gotten himself suspended again as well.

It turns out that the Jack was caught with the drugs that had just gotten Jim suspended. HA.

Idiots.

No comments: