... the number of pounds I have lost since coming to New Zealand. I like this diet. Smaller portion sizes, less sugar in ALL products here (including pop and chocolate), and a huge push to eat healthy - especially sushi. Sushi is everywhere in this country. Getting to weigh yourself in kilograms also helps, as the number is MUCH smaller.
On another note, to males mostly, don't ask a girl out to the movies when you know nothing about her... especially when you don't even know if she's single or not. And especially if she's, like, ten years younger than you. Ew.
Anyhoo, things have been pretty quiet around here. I'm going to miss my students a great deal. Best placement ever!
What are you all up to out there? Please tell me someone is even still reading this thing.
2012 End of the Year Writing Wrap Up
13 years ago

4 comments:
Of course I'm still reading, you goose.
Not much is up here. I'm still waiting for a contract...I'm told it's coming, but it hasn't yet. Mat's moving up this weekend. that's about it. :)
I updated my blog - *shock!* - so you can catch the news there. And of course I still read this. You just don't update enough. ;)
It sounds like things are going pretty well and that you're feeling good, which is awesome.
And clearly, there is a story behind your second paragraph, which I must hear. :D
*loves and misses*
I still read it. I miss you! Right now Adam and I are just busy packing, getting ready to move in two weeks. You need to update more!
Megs
I still read! just intermittantly.
The North Bay Update:
Heather, Other Lacey and Colleen are all working at Teletech.
Colleen and Craig broke up because he's an ass.
Colleen and Katie are moving in with Adam
Craig is moving to Barrie (finally...)
Karl and Mal have moved in with Gemmel... So lord only knows that 512 will never be the same again.
I'm making a "living" trying to force people to sign up for Canadian Tire Cards. I have an interview with the Red Cross on Tuesday. I have to move by July 1st.
Other than that, same old, same old. ;)
Post a Comment