So, today is job hunting and get "Matt a present" day. I have to go apply for another SIN card, because mine was stolen. I guess it's about time I got a new one. As well, Matt is turning the big 25 tomorrow, so the old fart needs a present of some sort. I think I'm going to stop in at Million and ask if they're holding anything cheap for him. We'll just have to wait and see.
I had and interview yesterday and I really don't know how it went. I did all they asked of me, including an improv story to keep 2 year olds entertained. Apparently she's never seen blocks turned into alligators before. Anyways, we'll see how that goes. I have a feeling my lack of experience with very young children (0-3) will hamper my application. Ah well.
Tonight to "Grandma Night", where I'm going to go and visit her and sleep over. The house is haunted, I swear.
Anyhoo, I must run. I'm meeting up with Lacey and her friends to go job hunting.
2012 End of the Year Writing Wrap Up
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment