Apparently experience is needed when applying to a summer day camp for 0-3 year olds, and honestly? I'm glad I didn't get it. I get too nervous when the parents are around, watching you and judging every move you make. I mean, you don't want to do anything that they may deem offensive, or unsuitable for their child. I think I would have an anurism by the end of the summer.
Ah well, this brings me to the government jobs. I'm crossing my fingers on this one... can you believe that they're hiring at the forensics labs here in TO? I could be a forensics person for the summer! How cool is that? There tons of jobs out there, I just hope I get one.
In other news, I've joined Curves for the summer, and my first workout is tomorrow. I'm actually kind of excited about this - no more running for me, and I still can get in shape!
On a lighter, but heavier, note: Grey's Anatomy finale last night. Holy crap... did I ever bawl my eyes out. First Doc, which brough back Ellie, then Denny?! No, Denny no! I mean... poor Izzie. Gah, how could they do this?!
*Sigh* Stupid Shondra and her stupid show making me wait all stupid summer... oh, and Meredith should go back to Finn even though she DOES NOT DESERVE HIM!!!
EVER!!!
Finn is the greatest guy in the world, and she blew it. And now Derrick is as bad as Maddison. Urgh!
Anyways, I owe the library like... $7.00, but I can't pay them because I'm in TO, and there was no mention of me owing them anything before I left so... they can wait. I'll phone and explain everything to them later.
And now, I'm off to ride my bike for the first time in 4 years.
2012 End of the Year Writing Wrap Up
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment