Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Challenge!

Got this from Heather, I think it's a neat idea.

Okay, so here it is:

Post a list of up to 20 books/movies/anime/TV shows/video games/etc. that you've had an obsessive fannish love of at some time in your life. Have your friends list guess your favorite character from each item.

Ready? Here are mine:

1. Firefly/Serenity
2. Naruto
3. Harry Potter
4. Lord of the Rings
5. White Oleander
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Animorphs
8. The Lion King
9. X-Men (Comics)
10. X-Men (Movies)
11. The Moffatts
12. The Backstreet Boys
13. Hamlet
14. Much Ado About Nothing
15. Where the Red Fern Grows
16. Anne of Green Gables
17. Star Wars (Original Trilogy)
18. Star Wars (New Trilogy)
19. Harper Hall Trilogy by Anne McCaffery
20. Newsies

Okay, go for it. Let's see what you guys come up with. Please?

7 comments:

Ginny said...

Hey Car! Thanks for responding!

You got #13 right. :)

Also, no one has to sign up for an account here to post a comment - just select "Anonymous" when you sign, that's all! :)

It's just like LJ, I don't have an account there, so I select "Anonymous" to sign your blogs. :)

Ginny said...

There, fixed. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not even going to attempt this... :) But it is nice that you now have an annonymous comment option on. Joy! BTW - P&P, isn't going well. Gah. No time. I'll let you know when I have it done.

Sparky said...

... I don't feel like attempting to guess.

However, I am going to totally rip off your idea and post a list on my blog.

:)

I love you, Sarah!

Anonymous said...

And because Sarah stole this idea from me in the first place and I feel crappy for not yet having responded.... my answers!

1. Firefly/Serentity - River Tam
2. Naruto - Hatake Kakashi
3. Harry Potter - Remus Lupin
4. Lord of the Rings - Boromir or Faramir
5. White Oleander - The chick?
6. Grey's Anatomy - Izzy
7. Animorphs - a person who can turn into an animal. *nods*
8. The Lion King - Timon
9. X-Men (comics) - Gambit
10. X-Men (Movies) - Beast?
11. The Moffatts - a boy. *nods*
12. The Backstreet Boys - Brian
13. Hamlet - Ophelia!
14. Much Ado About Nothing - as this is one of the very few Shakespeare plays I've never read.... I have no freaking clue.
15. Where the Red Fern Grows - a dog.
16.Anne of Green Gables - Anne
17. Star Wars (Original Trilogy) - Old Ben Kenobi?
18. Star Wars (New Trilogy) - Obi Wan Kenobi
19. Harper Hall Trilogy by Anne McCaffery - o.O No clue.
20. Newsies - never seen, no clue.

BWA HA HA!

Sparky said...

1. Firefly/Serentity - ...Kevin Sorbo? Wait, wrong one.
2. Naruto - Kakashi
3. Harry Potter - Ginny Weasley, Snape or Lupin
4. Lord of the Rings - one of the hobbit-y guys that travel with elisia wood?
5. White Oleander - I want to say it's either Astrid or Claire.
6. Grey's Anatomy - Izzy, while the guy was still alive. Can't remember the dead guy's name though.
7. Animorphs - ...The one that turns into a... a... Tiger?
8. The Lion King - hmmm... one of the hyienas.
9. X-Men (comics) - Rogue
10. X-Men (Movies) - Wolverine
11. The Moffatts - Bob. Or, wait... the one that turned out to be gay.
12. The Backstreet Boys - Brian, but everyone had a secret shameful crush on Howie, so...
13. Hamlet - Ophielia, but only when she drowns in a glass of water.
14. Much Ado About Nothing - The love-child of Clay Aiken and David Bowie. Or, the "Savage" whose name I forget.
15. Where the Red Fern Grows - the GIRL dog.
16.Anne of Green Gables - Anne, untill you were accosted by Japaneese toruists.
17. Star Wars (Original Trilogy) - Harrison Ford. No, the guy who PLAYED Harrison Ford. Yeah.
18. Star Wars (New Trilogy) - Obi Wan. And Yoda. When Yoda fights. With light sabers. USE THE FORCE!!
19. Harper Hall Trilogy by Anne McCaffery - That kid. You know, with the hair, and the thing...
20. Newsies - Marky Mark Whalburg's older brother. And if you know who that is, it's WAY past your bedtime.

snerk. :)

Anonymous said...

DUDE!

I answered number four wrong!

PIPPIN!!!!!!

*dies*