So why am I writing this? Because I have this unanticipated sense of doom. I don't know why, but it seems to me that within the next few weeks, things are going to come crashing down. The snow will reform, the barriers will be rebuilt, and the road blocks will be many. Am I foolish for thinking this?
Anyways, those are just my feelings of the moment.
Since there have been several people answering my question from the last post, everyone seems to have a good idea of where they'll be in life, and doing what they love. There are similarities between each post-- love and happiness. I love it!
I think it's only fair to share my thoughts of the future then:
Will you be working? Doing what?
I will finished teaching in Japan and hopefully doing a year in Ireland at this point. If not, I'll be back here in Canada looking for a job... someplace nice, and definatly urban.
Where will you live?
Ireland, hopefully. If not, then where ever I get a job teaching. Again, some place urban.
Family?
A puppy. I will definatly have a puppy.
Pets?
See above. I want a puppy!
Long term goals?
To write and publish a novel. I would also like to settle down and just live a nice, fullfilling life.
So, there you have it.
In other news, here is the list of things I have left to do before I'm officially finished school for the year:
- "Over the Top" Creative Writing Piece
- Short Story Seminar
- American Literature Journals
- Critical Review
- Magnum Opus
- Exam Notes
- 4 Exams - April 10, 11, 12, and 26 (sucks to be me)
To point out when my exams are, due to this schedule, I would like to ask anyone who reads this, as well as my other D&D playing friends, if they would be up for a game of Battle Royale on April 24, 2006? I will send out an e-mail once things have settled down a bit to confirm invites, etc. but please post a comment so that I know people would be interested. It'll be a one shot thing, one day of killing others to relieve the stress of exams. Please, let me know so I can begin organizing it.
Finally, the boy hasn't contacted me in a while. Last time he did this, he got himself a girlfriend. I think (and hope) it's just his workload this time...

2 comments:
Finally, the tables have turned. . . UPDATE YOUR BLOG, DAMMIT! . . . Wow, I never thought I'd get to say that to you. :D
...I second Ducky's motion. Therefore, you will have 10 days to update your blog. After that time expires, I am compleatly willing to have Nathan break your thumbs. And I know how much you need those..
Thank you,
Sparky.
PS: MITTEN!!!
Post a Comment