In other news, I'm exhausted. It's been a short weekend, with lots being done... yet I've accomplished nothing. I still have journals to write for American Literature, and I still have a creative writing piece to work on. Ah well.
I want a puppy. My friends got a puppy, and I want one. I miss my dogs, more so Barcardi because she's still alive. She's been acting weird lately, and the vet believes it's belated stress from Ellie's death. The two were really close. Bar has been going and hiding in the furnace room for the past couple of months. Poor girl.
I have a question for everyone who reads this thing, and answer honestly in the comments.
Where do you see yourself in five years from now?
- Will you be working? Doing what?
- Where will you live?
- Family?
- Pets?
- Long term goals?
- Anything else you would like to add.
Thanks!

4 comments:
Exciting news that you can't talk about?? Tease.
# Will you be working? Doing what?
- I will have just started a career somewhere in social services. Probably something in a hospital or mental health centre, and most likely something that doesn't pay very well.
# Where will you live?
- It's a toss-up between North Bay and London... basically, wherever I can get a job, Nathan will transfer to.
# Family?
- Nathan and I will be in the processes of planning our wedding (for real, no goofing around). Ash and Josh will be engaged, if not married. Mom and Dad will still be talking about moving to Florida for the winter.
# Pets?
- We will have two cats. One will be black and white, skinny and a little spun, and his name will be Shinobe. The other will be larger, orange and somewhat apathetic, and his name will be Aberdeen. And they will be our children.
# Long term goals?
- Work. Apartment. Dual Degree. Money. Vacation. Not necessarily in that order.
# Anything else you would like to add
- You and I will still be posting things like "fraggle" and "mitten" on eachother's blogs.
I think I have an idea of what the secret is, but, like you said, it's a secret, so I'm not even going to bother with trying to figure out if I'm right.
As for where I see myself in five years from now...
#1: Will you be working? Doing what?
Well, I hope to be working on my own, self-employed, and/or as a voice actor.
#2: Where will you live?
Well, hopefully in either Emsdale, or North Bay, and be travelling to places to record my voice-overs.
#3: Family?
As for a significant other, only time will tell... My mom, dad, and brothers, though, will always be there for me.
#4: Pets?
Well, in Emsdale, I have two already, but one may be on his last few years... unfortunately, he is 13 now, so... But, if I live on my own, and can't get him, then I will definitely have a pet. Probably a dog.
#5: Long term goals?
Hmm... well, house and family and car seem very pleasant. I hope to be fairly well-known as an actor, and hope to be able to not live too hectic a life, although a bit hectic is good. I prefer my life that way, as it helps me to keep focus instaed of getting bored.
Will you be working? Doing what?
As much as I want to pretend that I will be doing my fabulous PhD, I won't be. I'll be teaching high school history (for some reason, I feel like I will get a history job rather than an English one) and continuing to write.
Where will you live?
In/near Sudbury, possibly Simcoe County. In an ideal world...near Tobermory.
Family?
They will still be around. Cait will continue to gender equalicize the world, and Aislynn will provide us all with massages. And, god willing, me and that guy will still be together and ridiculously happy.
Pets?
2 kitties, a puppy, and probably some fish.
Long term goals?
Happiness and creative productivity. Eventually kids, which may well tie the two together.
Anything else you would like to add.
San Dimas High School football rules!
1. Will you be working? Doing what?
Oh, man, my answer is going to be boring. Managing some government department in North Bay. At least, that's what I would like to be doing. My career certainly seems to be heading in that direction with my latest impression.
2. Where will you live?
Likely North Bay, though possibly/ideally on a nice rural property within 50km of North Bay. A man can dream, can't he?
3. Family?
My younger brother and his wife will possibly be expecting their first kid. My youngest brother will continue to practically live at the car dealership that he works at. My mother will be preparing for her retirement from health care, and my dad will be lucky if he is still alive.
4. Pets?
Unless K kills our cats, we will still own them. Depending on the whim and will of our children, (all three of them, all currently unborn) we might also own a puppy. A guinea pig and a fish is not out of the realm of possibility.
5. Long term goals?
A healthy and happy family, and lots of $$$ in a fulfilling career.
snuh
Post a Comment