Monday, April 17, 2006

Because I'm being threatened...

Were do I stand? Three out of four exams are complete. I'm working on my resume right now, as well as looking online at government jobs to apply for. I'm current;y at my aunt's because it has been five days and I already can't stand my dad's place (heh). My friend apologized to me today, and I think that makes him a bigger man than I though. He's a good boy.

I have yet to recieve any of my marks back, which is sad. I hate the anticipation of waiting.

My cousin and I are going to do a massive job applying mission this week. I expect to apply to at least 50 places. There are tons of jobs in TO, you just have to fight for 'em. Heh.

One more exam left! Yay! I'm planning a large study session for this one... although you can't really study for a Plumstead exam unless it invloves just reading and discussing ideas. How fun is that? Very. Especially when you throw Danny, Jason, and Tabs into the mix.

It's going to be a good summer. I'm going to try and get a well paying job; my dad and his wife are going on vacation for 3 weeks, so I have pretty much all of August to do whatever the hell I want. Sweet. Also, Tabetha is going to come out for a weekend (yay!), and I'm going to be going downtown a lot. I want to know this see better than I do now. There's so much to find and explore! Plus, I get to hang out with a bunch of nifty people.

Anyhoo, more later. Right now, I've got work to do!

No comments: