Friday, July 29, 2005

a wee bit of an update

It's been several months of chaos, but I now have a bit of time to update anyone who reads this on the the goings-on in my life.

So, May went quickly. Heather and I made our Battle Royale costumes, I completed History and Historians, and Anime North was AWSOME. I've got a good group of friends, I must say.

In June I started work (I'm a nanny for the summer, awsome kids too!) and went to Barrie every weekend. I've developed a 'thing' for someone, someone I never never thought of in 'that way' before. He's a cutie too.

July was marked by the new Potter book - fanatastic! I worked more, but I'm now looking forward to school.

Other than that, I'll update more once my life gets back on track.

As for reading - too much to do, and I still need most of my booklists!

No comments: