It's been a while. Things have happened, school is now almot over, and it's officially Spring in the Bay. We're having gorgeous weather; currently it is 14 degrees outside, with blue skies, and a few clouds.
This post isn't so much about what has happened, but of is in my mind right now: lists, really. I'm making a list of all the books I want/need to read this summer. So, let's get that out of the way:
*Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
*Course Reading Lists for next year
A Tale of Two Cities
**The Poisonwood Bible
Les Miserables
**Summer Sisters
Fall On Your Knees
**The Catcher in the Rye
**Trainspotting
Trickster's Queen
**Memoirs of a Giesha
The Information
**Holy Blood, Holy Grail
Pride and Prejudice
**Left Behind
**Case for Christ
*Read asap
**Read so I can return them asap
Also, I've decided on two summer projects this year. The first is to write a novel through e-mail with Tabetha. It's to see where we stand with our creative writing skills after our seven year absense. Heh, it should be enlightening.
My second project is to teach myself Gaelic, Irish Gaelic. Yeah, it's considered a dead language, but think how much I'll fit in if I head over there and will be able to speak the language?
I also plan on getting some books about writing style. I can't seem to break the mid-seventies grade on my papers, so I'll see what's going on with that.
This summer will be an interesting one, but that's for another post.
2012 End of the Year Writing Wrap Up
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment