With that said, nothing is wrong. The quote itself is in reference to the merchandising sell-out empire known as Star Wars. The third movie is set to release this coming May, and though it looks fanatastic... I'm still too doubtful to get my hopes up. Episode I was good, not great, good. Episode II sucked. Let's hope Lucas doesn't continue the downward slope in his writing, and makes Episode III akin to the cinematic masterpieces that were Episodes IV, V, and VI. I'll keep my fingers crossed, because I really do have a bad feeling about this.
On to other, more personal matters. Loads of stuff have been piling up in the last few days, so here is what I must accomplish this week:
- Read Antony and Cleopatra
- Read The Cherry Orchard
- Read and analyize A Portrait of a Lady and a Sonnet
- Go to the library and find 6 sources for my annotated bibliography
- Go to the library and research on a topic that compares/contrasts the two poems stated above
- Use this information to write an essay proposal
- Form an outline for Option #3 of the A&C essay
- Write the A&C essay
- Proof read donation letters
- Make up rehearsal schedual
- Select topic and begin research for the Medieval England paper
- Finish reading Jane Eyre
- Read The Rape of the Lock and complete the seminar guide sheet
Not too bad... ;)
Well, busy is good. It's a relief when it's over.
As I was searching the web last night, I stumbled on a video. Not just any video, but the video of Anime North 2004's Masquarade, which I performed in. If anyone cares to take a peek of me in all my Little Red Riding Hood glory, go here:
http://www.cosplaymemories.com/AnimeNorth2004/index.htm
Scroll down to Masquarade, and click on part 1. Let it load and my group is 27 minutes into the show.
Well, I'm off to tackle the list of DOOM! And maybe convince Heather to watch some Naruto later... maybe.

No comments:
Post a Comment