Friday, January 14, 2005

私を助けなさい

Okay, yes, it's beginning to become hectic now, what with homework, they play, more homework, and almost every bloody assignment I have due around the play. So, I declare this weekend: Operation: Datte Boy Yo!!!

Much in the "Naruto" style, I will attack my homework and I will win! I will be the best homework attacker, and maybe one day become homework hokage! Hai!!!

Hehe... that show is way too fun.

Speaking of which, Heather made me three Naruto soundtrack cds! And a lot of my favourite Naruto songs are on there, so I can now rock out without having to look extensively for a place to download them (damn reznet).

So, I'm keeping my options for tomorrow open. It turns out that Steve and Andrea would like to get a place with me. There's also Lacey who's looking, and Heather... but Heather wants to stay on residence. *sigh*

So, yeah. We'll see where this goes. I hope something works out for next year, because I want to live with friends! I do! I've done the "Hello, I'm your new roommate!" thing to death, and even though I made GREAT friends while doing so, there are other things that need to change. Like those stupid notes. Hehe...

Um, so I found out yesterday that there are now 6 wedding happening within the next year or so. I think... I think it's weird. Really, really weird. Maybe the government put something into our drinking water, so that all the Hets would start getting married at the same time to keep the Homos out. Or I could just be looking for a very odd reason to explain everything. I'll go with the latter.

Simone is throwing a party, a German party no less, with all the German exchange students coming over. We get to dress up, and get presents and... well, this holiday called Fastnacht is like our Christmas and Halloween all rolled into one! So, we're going to 'Make Party' as Simone likes to say. Hehe!

Well, I'm off to begin my assult on homework for the weekend.

No comments: