Friday, May 30, 2008

Ponderings

First of all, I just want to let everyone out there know that just because we may not talk on a regular basis, and the only way I'm finding out about your lives is through Facebook, does not mean you are any less of a friend then you have ever been with me. We have all chosen different paths in our lives and even though it's only through the internet that I even know what's going on in your lives, I still miss you all and wish we could talk more often. I want to know what's going on in your lives, so please help keep me informed! I think the worst boundary is the time difference: I'm usually at school or asleep when you guys are online/msn. So please, help me out here: What are you up to?

In other news, I am going to see "The History Boys" by Alan Bennet tomorrow. It's playing at The Court Theatre downtown, so a bunch of us girls are going to see it. What is really exciting is that we're going to meet one of the actors for lunch before hand. He plays Timms, and he's going to get my program signed by the rest of the cast. I'm very excited, as I have fallen in love with this play! I reccomend the movie to you all... just, beware please- it is rather different than what you may be used to.

I'm off to the RSPCA in the morning to volunteer again. Although I hope Charlie has been adopted by now, I would like to see him again. He's such a good dog, albeit hyper, and loving and... wonderful. He just needs training. 'm going to get a picture of Charlie tomorrow if he's still there. I'll post it for you guys to see this wonderful pup.

Other than that, I'm back to the drag of school. The first week is over and already I have 10 assignments due within the next couple of weeks. Dear me.

I wish all the engaged couples luck with their wedding plans - I hope everything goes smoothly for you all. Tabs, I so wish I could be there. If I had the money, I would be in a second!

Anyways, to sleep, perchance to dream, as the morning dost come too early me thinks. Fie!

No comments: