I'm in Kingston right now, which is nice. Grey's Anatomy is on tonight (yes!) at 7:00pm and I get to slum around all day and do nothing. Prof. Dunn gave me an extention on my Children's Literature paper which was very nice of her. Lol, although she did say it's because she hates reading papers that have been written while the writer was stoned. Hahaha... narcotics, gotta love them.
So, this week is now going to be dedicated to memorizing lines for the Vagina Monologues and for Bear Clause. Yay for memorization!
A lot of people are going through rough times right now, so I just want to send out big hugs to each of you. You know who you are.
And I think that's about it for now.
2012 End of the Year Writing Wrap Up
13 years ago

2 comments:
I guess you haven't heard...
The Balancing Act has been postponed until further notice. Check your facebook... Jamie sent out a message to everyone.
-Sparky
Thanks Spoarky, I heard just after posting this but forgot about the blog completely. I'm just glad that Cassandra is all right. Accidents with transports could have been a lot worse.
Post a Comment