Sunday, February 11, 2007

I <3 Tachyon

Okay. They made the switch. Jonas actually let Bree make the switch... but I guess they knew all along, didn't they? What a plot twist! Bree was meant to go! Bree was meant to be taken... there was no hope. What was Jonas going to do? Guilt them all to death? Hardly.

What a plot twist... Fiji my ass. And Brother on the roof... a helecopter people are thinking... but then where does this leave the ARG? There were no clues... at least not obvious ones. It was by far the most exciting episode yet... so exciting, so wonderful.

I'm waiting patiently for the next video because Lucy seemed WAY too close for Jonas to get away so quickly. Oh man! I hope Tach didn't sacrifice herself...



Oh, and I really don't expect you to get any of the above. :)


Oh! And... I broke the mod today in D&D. I broke it all by myself.

No comments: