Monday, October 30, 2006

High as a Kite

Well, not literally. I'm just hopped up on Tylenol 3s folks.

It's 4:00am, and I can't sleep because I'm stoned, and I'm finishing up my Children's Literature essay with only one good hand, and it's taking forever. I need a scribe or something.

Ladies and Gents, I burnt my hand last night, and after a couple hours of throbbing pain and the burn turning into a 2nd degree burn even though I had it soaking in ice water the entire time, I decided to go to the hospital. Quickest trip ever guys, as the place was empty, and they even gave me a parting present of 6 lovely Tylenol 3s. The last time I took one of these, I was STONED. And now I'm STONED again.

HA!

You poor saps have no idea what you're missing!

Anyways, I have made some great first/second year friends through the play and Nano. I'm talking to two of them right now, and they are good people. I *heart* them dearly.

I'm excited for Tuesday, as it is browncoat day and Kick-Off Party @ Twiggs day! Huzzah! More on that when I'm coherent, and possibly when I have more typing fingers.

I have 600 words left on my essay. I can do it.

Uhhh... can someone tell me why people are in such awful moods lately? Why is everyone so depressed? I mean, really. Why? I don't get it.

I've really gotta do my laundry....

I have a My Little Pony on my desk that smells like coconut, and it's awsome. Oh! And it's blue. With pink and yellow hair.

Oh! And Heroes is on tomorrow night! Eee, I'm excited! Grey's Anatomy wasn't on last week which makes me sad.

Ummm... I'm hungry. I'm gonna go get some food, so...

This wasn't a great post, but I can't really type and think right now, so night!

No comments: