I just woke up from a 2 hour nap that was supposed to only last an hour. Ah well, it's the weekend, and all my urgent stuff was due earlier today, so no worries.
A lot of stuff is happening, and for the most part it's good things! Costume shopping this weekend, and then a get together next Friday at Partner's for Halloween. A 12 hour module on Saturday, plus play rehearsal begins tomorrow! There's a Nanowrimo kick-off party on Halloween (2 good things in one day!) at Twiggs (mmm cheesecake!), and at the end of November, I'm going to go see Wicked with my grandma, and then it's her birthday on the Sunday at Woodbine race track! And those days are always fun... also, there's a House 24 Christmas party in the works, I just hope I can go to it.
School-wise, things are going smoothly. We got papers back, and almost everyone got a 70%... including people in her other classes. I think that's the strangest thing I've ever heard. Apparently we wrote these essays wrong, apparently they "weren't English essays" and that they were more film studies. Well, when the topic asks us to compare two FILM adaptations to a scene in the novel, you tend to focus on how the films are similar/dissimilar from the text in a comparison essay, right? I mean, that only makes SENSE, right?
Aside from that, I got the first 100% on anything in university in her class today. Her quizzes are difficult, but fun.
I know this was a non-substantial post and just an update, but I willpost something later. Grey's Anatomy is on in an hour, and I have to make dinner.
Also, for those of you who haven't seen it, Heroes is a wonderful new show that's on Mondays at 9:00pm that you all should watch.
2012 End of the Year Writing Wrap Up
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment