Saturday, June 03, 2006

2nd Post of the Day

I got my final schedule for next year today, meaning I actually snuck my way into a class that had been "closed" for the past couple of months. Plus, Thursday nights are free for Grey's Anatomy! So, here it is:

First Sememster:

Monday

  • Children's Literature - 3:30pm-4:20pm
  • Theatre - 4:30pm-6:30pm

Tuesday

  • The Popular Jane Austin - 12:30pm-1:50pm
  • King Arthur Stories - 2:00pm-3:20pm
Wednesday

  • Children's Literature - 3:30pm-4:20pm
  • Theatre Seminar - 6:30pm-9:20pm

Thursday

  • The Popular Jane Austin - 12:30pm-1:50pm
  • King Arthur Stories - 2:00pm-3:20pm

Friday

  • Children's Literature Seminar - 10:30am-11:30am (This may change depending on when Prof. Dunn is teaching the seminar
Second Semester

Monday
  • The English Gentleman - 12:30pm-1:50pm
  • Children's Literature - 3:30pm-4:20pm
  • Theatre - 4:30pm-6:30pm

Tuesday

  • 200 Years of Popular Song - 12:30pm-1:50pm

Wednesday

  • The English Gentleman - 12:30pm-1:50pm
  • Children's Literature - 3:30pm-4:20pm
  • Theatre Seminar - 6:30pm-9:20pm

Thursday

  • 200 Years of Popular Song - 12:30pm-1:50pm

Friday

  • Children's Literature Seminar - 10:30am-11:30am (This may change depending on when Prof. Dunn is teaching the seminar)

So, let me know if I have classes with you! For the first time in my university career, I got to choose (and was not forced in to) taking the classes I want.

1 comment:

J.D said...

I'm taking Jane Austin, but I'm thinking about changing that. The prof. is one of those who drives me insane and makes me want to gouge out my own eyes with a rusty spoon. But that's just me. ;)