I can't seem to get started today.
I mean, I'm up, I'm showered, dressed, I cleaned and stuff... but I can't get started on my homework.
I seem to have reverted back into my 15 year old self, since I can't stop listening to The Moffatts right now. I'm even... gasp... looking at a fan site. I'm contemplating writing fan fiction (not of the Moffatt variety, thank goodness), and want my mom. I think I may have finally cracked guys... without the angst. ;) Ha, inside joke there for Tabs.
I have a play on Joyce due tomorrow. I should write that. I have quote cards, the bain of Soc of Ed, due tonight. I should write those too.
If you get a chance, check out my new profile pic by clicking over there. Inside joke for SOS members from the past three years.
American Literature is soon, I've gotta catch a bus for that. I don't want to go to school tonight! I want to write my play that I've had all day so far to write and haven't! I'm such a procrastinator. Sounds like the Terminator, lol.
Um, remember folks, Standardized Testing is not neccessarily a good thing, depending on where you're from and how smart you and your fellow schoolmates are.
Random? No. Just preparing for quote cards.
Brain headache. My brain really does hurt.
And off I go.
2012 End of the Year Writing Wrap Up
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment