Monday, March 13, 2006

Normal? What's Normal?

So, I talked with the person in the last entry, and all is sorted out. From now on, I will stay out of it. I mean, I want to be there for Lacey, and I will listen to her and everything, but I will no longer speak to people on her behalf, or whatever. I still am behind her on this one though.

Tonight has been the night for drama, my goodness... and here I though SOS was stressful. So, here it is folks, some more rules to add to my list:

  1. If you have something to say to someone, say it to their face. Don't do it by e-mail, message, blog, or comment. Tell them to their face. It only makes sense.
  2. I am a very independent person. Never, EVER try and guilt me into spending time with you, or get mad at me when I say "I have school work, I can't hang out". That's not being a friend, that's being abusive. So screw off.
  3. Don't jump into arguments you know nothing about just because you're defending a friend. You have no idea what you're talking about, so you're only going to look like a fool.
  4. Lies get you know where. They make people not believe you. It's like the boy who cried wolf.
  5. Don't complain about drama when you're contributing most of it. If there's tension in a room, make sure you know for a fact it's not coming from you. Only then can you speak up.


G'night all.

No comments: