So, I'm a liar. I've been spreading a rumour, and apparently a friend who I've had for four years seems to think this is all true. How ridiculous. I've never spread a rumour in my entire life, why would I start now? But, hey, if you want to go and call me a liar behind my back because you believe that other "friend" of yours, so be it. I just wish you'd have the decency to ask me about it to my face, and not jump to conclusions. I mean really, what are you, in highschool? This is University dear, grow up.
Moving on however, this was quite the smoothly run tech weekend. It was stressful for some not because bad things were happening, but because they let themselves become stressed. It went really well, they had three solid run throughs. These guys are in top form, and are doing extremely well. This is the most successful year of SOS so far. Congratulations to all involved!
A friend came up this weekend which was cool. It was weird to have Barrie and North Bay friends mixing, but all in all it was cool.
I found out this weekend that my dear old roommate Krista is, in fact, pregnant. How awsome is that? Totally awsome! I'm so happy for them!
"Lizzie Borden took an axe,
And gave her mother 40 wacks.
When the job was nicely done,
she gave her father 41."
Mwahaha... come see it on March 17-19 at the Nipissing Theatre (F213), at 7:00pm and 2:00pm!
And with that, I'm off to do some homework.
2012 End of the Year Writing Wrap Up
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment