This is it, today is the day where everyone scrambles to get their courses chosen for next year. It's sad that I can't seem to decide what to take next year. So many choices... I'm just happy it's all English. No other courses for me!
Today is workshop day for the actors, and I'm heading up early to do some research on the techniques, as well as my short play project. I went and saw Phillips yesterday and figured out my focus for the play: the portrayal of Joyce in Stoppard's Travesties and Heaney's "Station Island". It's going to be exciting... but research is proving to be difficult. Apparently no one has picked up on the characterization of Joyce in either work, except to comment on the ridiculousness, or the tribute to a mentor.
Ah well, we'll see where this goes.
Last Sunday I went for a breakfast reunion with my old roommates from house 24. It's was so much fun, and just like old times. We went to Colonel Hoagies and had some good food, and chatted about many things. I hope we all get together again some time. It'd be nice.
Also last Sunday was a big Magic game at Tabetha's... much fun was had, as we got there a little late. Poor Sparky's car, the Meeper Mobile, lost a lot of battery power and had to be parked safely at the Lucky 13 until a replacement battery could be found. We did end up getting to the Magic tournament, and much fun was had as we killed each other.
Now I'm off to the school to talk to UTS and Security about booking stuff for SOS! Yay!
Oh, and Ducky, do you still need me to book a room? If so, for when?
2012 End of the Year Writing Wrap Up
13 years ago

1 comment:
Hey Sarah,
Yes, a room for the movie night would be awesome! It's for March 2, some time in the evening if possible. Thanks!!
Post a Comment