It was quite the holiday season, that's for sure. I won't bore you with the details, but working at the LCBO is an experience in itself. From fake ids to drunken crack-whores on Christmas (I'm not kidding), there's always something going on at the LCBO! I really hope I get in there this summer, although it would suck if I had to work on weekends.
New Years was good, aside from one of my friends freaking out and beating up (well, trying to beat up) my other friend. Needless to say we don't speak to the crazy one anymore. It was rather entertaining though, watching him freak out like that. Scary, but entertaining.
In other news, my obsession with getting a tattoo has resurfaced thanks to some entertaining reality shows on TLC and A&E. I will get one, I will! Just, not right now.
Steve, Andrea, and I have decided to do a Weight Watchers thing. This will be cool, as I have regained 5lbs from the 10 I lost. So, I'm going grocery shopping today after I clean my room and picking up things from the point list. I want to be fit and slimmer than I am now by Anime North... Fujiko does not have a big butt. ;)
And that's about it for now. I will discuss the tattoo thing in another post.
2012 End of the Year Writing Wrap Up
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment