Thursday, March 22, 2007

Jobs

Job hunting sucks. I just thought you all should know.

I wish we lived like the people in The Giver, to a certain extent. Not the disgustingly bland life and the corrupt government and... the communism, but the fact that if you want a job, you can have one that you'd like - no problem.

I have the next eight or nine months off to work, and I really don't want to end up at Wal-Mart... not that there's anything wrong with Wal-Mart, I just hope that my BA will get me something that pays a little more than $8/hour.

So, anyone know of anything in Toronto or Kingston?

In other news, I highly recomend the new show The Black Donnellys, especially for you Boondock Saints fans out there. This one doubles the fun with FOUR Irish brothers. FOUR. One is smart, and the other three are morons. It's wonderful. Very violent though.

Pimping the Firecracker Lounge
This is a wonderful website/forum that people can check out to learn about the show and to catch up. 10:00pm MONDAYS, on GLOBAL.

And thank you to Krista, Lauren, Caroline, and Tabs for your comments on my last post. You guys are so awsome, you make me smile.

In other news, Bear Clause is going very smoothly. If you aren't going on the Phantom trip, and you're in North Bay on the 31st of March, you should totally check it out. 2:00pm and 7:00pm shows!

And that's enough of my pimping...

No comments: