Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Defying Gravity

So, as most of you know, the last post was about how I was misinformed as to how the Orientation to Teaching program worked. Anyways, the solution presented itself that very same day. It was actually something I had wanted to do instead of Nipissing anyways, I just didn't have the opportuinity. Well, now I do.

I'm applying to go to Teacher's College in New Zealand and Australia.

I look forward to quite an adventure... and the weather will be a nice bonus, especially now that I'm remembering what a real winter in North Bay is like.

Last Friday I went and saw Wicked at the Canon Theatre in Toronto. Oh wow, was it ever good! So. Good. I've had the songs stuck in my head since the show and... it's one of those magical musicals that gives you goosebumps and that comforting, warming feeling when you are truly happy and moved about/by something. I recommend this musical to anyone who wants to enjoy themselves and hear some amazing music!

Some new political hulla-baloo has been going on as of late, and Megs and I are making sure that it doesn't just "go away". I'm very hapy to have a partner in crime... er... in this fight. Heehee...

What's left to do this semester:
  • Essay
  • Character Sketch
  • Theatre Journals

Not too bad, not too bad at all.

I'll update more often now that school is winding down. I just need something to talk about... any ideas?

1 comment:

fineskylark said...

How *Awesome* this week is going to be? I'm glad to hear that people are actually fighting the good fight at Nipissing for once. Cait is very committed to it as well and it gives me hope that maybe things will change for once.