Anyways, Lacey here is my booklist (subject to change):
TEXTS AND INTERTEXTS I
COURSE TEXT:
I dylls of the King, Alfred Tennyson, Penguin
Connecticut Uankee at King Arthur's Court, Mark Twain, Penguin
The Once and Future King, T.H. White, Voyager (Harper Collins)
CHILDREN'S LITERATURE
COURSE TEXT:
Harry Potter & The Philosopher's Stone, J.K. Rowling, Raincoat
Norton Anthology of Children's Literature, Jak Zipes et al., Norton
Emily of New Moon, L.M. Montgomery, Seal
The Hobbit, J.R.R. Tolkein, Harper Collins
The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe, C.S. Lewis, Harper Collins Canada
Are you there God? It's me, Margaret, Judy Blume, Laurel Leaf
The Devil's Arithmetic, Jane Yolen, Penguin
STUDIES IN POPULAR CULTURE: COURSE TEXT:
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen, Longman
Emma, Jane Austen, Oxford World's Classics
Persuasion, Jane Austen, Oxford World's Classics
Sense and Sensibility, Jane Austen, Oxford World's Classics
... and the acting course. I've read Pride and PRejudice already, I'm working on Sense and Sensibility... so just pick and choose. :)
Tabetha, are you still coming out here for a weekend? Planning on it? Yes? No? Let me know please!
Lastly, Anonymous, I just read your rather lengthy reply (thank you for that) and I will reply to it as soon as I find the time (and energy).
Oh, and Ducky, I need to talk to you ASAP about the end of August.

2 comments:
Dude... I have some shopping to do.
I'll probably pick up some Jane Austin next chance I get. And, I really want to read "The once and Future King", just to figure out why it was referenced in X-Men.
Anyways, we'll see what Coles produces next time I'm in Stratford.
talk to you soon!
Hey man. What's this about the end of August? Shoot me an email or a message or an IM, I'll get it. ^_^ ttyl.
Post a Comment